Silver-Lined Shadow _Collab_ Silver-Lined Shadow _Collab_

Well done!

Some parts seemed a bit to loud in the beginning. The piano was very nicely done! I really like how it goes from the piano to the techno, what the fuck was that other guy talking about? god dammit, he needs a hard slap in the face. Very lively and Hyper, good instrument combinations. i can't find anything wrong with it hahaha, i'm kinda new, so i don't really know how to pick out the bad things in it. i can feel the the music through me when i close my eyes. the ending was okay. and for some reason there is a long silent period? hahaha, well anyway, keep up the good work eh :)!

F-777 responds:

Thanks for the review. And the long silent period i dont know why its there. Fl studio screwing up.

Thanks for the review man! I aprecciate it!

I Give Up (Fix) I Give Up (Fix)

:D

This was a good song eh, a bit repetive, but the instruments went very well with each other, and you kept a good solid beat from start to finish. i see that your using FL Studio eh, I to use that one, and am constantly learning how to use it. You know, you can use the mixer on just one instrument. like, you can make the "flanger" on only one instrument ahahha. i found that out a couple of days ago and went nuts on that with my newest song. if you find any other cool features about that program, you should IM me, i'd like to hear about em ahahhahaha :D take it easy, and keep up the good music!

I'll Remember April (Remix) I'll Remember April (Remix)

Good work.

You did a great job mixing the two genre's. it seemed to be such a sudden end. it was a good introduction, but the body that you built up to, didn't have enough umpf hahahhaa. it was very relaxing, with a hyper tension. well done eh :)

DreamGate -|- Tears don't lie DreamGate -|- Tears don't lie

eXcELLeNT!!

amazing, i closed my eyes, and could feel this one run through my body. very respectable work. one of my favorites of your music! The title is very capturing too, it seems like a song you would listen to when your sad, to make you feel more happy. well done, very well done!

DreamGate responds:

thanks man :) what can i say, i'm pretty happy with it too :)

DreamGate -|- 7 years 50 days DreamGate -|- 7 years 50 days

wow eh

Wicked song eh, it even sounds good as a loop. i couldn't find anything wrong with it! very impressive artist you can be eh. keep up this shit man!

DreamGate -|- Mega Man 2 DreamGate -|- Mega Man 2

very good

was a very good remix of mega man, the bass seemed a bit to much, but it was such a good beat for it to have, maybe turn the volume down on it a little itty bit eh hahaha. very good tho, i was impressed!

DreamGate -|- Tetris Haxxed DreamGate -|- Tetris Haxxed

Pretty good

Well, its much better remixed than my tetris hahaha. I liked it, sounded pretty good eh. It's kinda a common song to remix, but I'll never get bored of hearing this song hahaha. :D keep up the good work!

thanks =D

DreamGate-|-I'm Raving DreamGate-|-I'm Raving

well done!

I liked this song, it didnt get boring, and was a really good song from start to end. good combination of instruments, clear and smooth :D i think that kick drum shoulda had more bass to it, or been stronger or something, but thats just me hahaha, good work eh!

DreamGate responds:

thanks :) yeah you're right but i didn't want the kick to take over the song :P (=

Space Station March Space Station March

eerie feeling

well, you got the non-serious mood set across. very eerie, but still a bit simple. you definatly got the ambience affect you were looking for. explore other instruments, great possibilies lurk within' you.

Halloween Song (Demo) Halloween Song (Demo)

Strong Mood

This song definatly controls the mood, but some parts should go on a bit longer, and with an ending it would be not just a good song, but a great. this would be good background music to a video game. well done, a little bit simple, but well done.